With a strong urge to elicit the true values of art in the most unbiased way, ‘Ayya Art Gallaries’ is a dedicated gallery to function as a versatile platform in the promotion of artworks towards true complements to the great field of art without commercial dispositions.
A scrupulously organized role of the gallery is to act as a living mechanism to cross the barriers of interface and to impart with a lively interaction between the artists, art buyers and also the art lovers.
The deliberation has been evenly imparted with the professional, recreational, and emerging artists with an emphasis on dedication towards mutual exchanges, communications and continued relations.
It is a non profitable service organization where the sensations, feelings, emotions, sentiments, realizations, reflections, powers of thought and such other virtues are of primary criterion with an assured commitment towards promotion of values.
* It is an unusual Gallery where one can find not only the works of art from the prominent artists but also always find the artists for an ever live interaction.
* There would be an open display of all the art works for any body to view at any time and the arrangement would be in such a way to enable anybody to have an idea of artistic sensations, bright communications, changing trends, fresh thought processes, modified observations, revamping experiments and revolutionary attempts in the ever exciting field of art.
* The arrangements have been organized in such a way that an artist, a buyer or an art lover can spend any number of hours to obtain a thorough understanding of the artworks.
* It would not only be an interface with the artists and the art buyers but also open to all, including the public to have refreshing ideas and share the interests and feelings where they can truly enjoy the works.
* There would be adequate opportunity for any body to express their views, opinions and experiences for a healthy interaction towards novel contributions to further enhance the values of artworks and the field of art.
* The Gallery has conducted continued shows for more than two years since it started functioning and there would be continuous shows, booked for another one and a half year, so that the visitors would be able to have direct interactions to experience their exhilarations along with the artworks.
* The shows are being fully sponsored by a non profitable trust with an only motivation to promote the values of art; all the costs including Gallery cost, inaugural functions, electricity and such other over heads are fully sponsored by the trust without depending on commercial outlooks but with an impetus towards encouragement of any kind of artists from all over India with a special consideration for younger and newer generation artists.
CATEGORIZATION OF ARTWORKS
Unlike the formal manner the artworks have been grouped in the following mode.
* A group comprising of the artworks from the full-time professional artists who have dedicated their whole lives for the field of art.
* A group comprising of the works from the artists who emerge from other fields with strong objectives and initiatives to cross the barriers towards contributing themselves for the filed of art.
* A group comprising of the tender and delicate works from the students and new generation artists who contribute with their fresh minds in the field of art.
The Gallery would function as a lively bridge between all strata of the artistic community towards a dynamic orientation of profound knowledge and thought process for an energetic sharing of sensitivity.
The gallery is situated at an ideal location, which is very near to the coast of Chennai city in Tamil Nadu, India.
Equipped with a centrally air-conditioned and carpeted show area of 900 Sq ft and a warm illuminated wall area of 1200 Sq ft, the Gallery provides a perfect environment for regular exhibitions.
The Gallery, inaugurated on the 11th December, 2005 by The Honorable Prince of Arcot, Padhmashri. Thota Tharani and Dr. Asrafi S. Bhagat, has conducted several successful group shows with distinguished artists who have crossed numerous mile stones in their journey in art and in the same way has provided warm assistance also to those who started progressing in their great journey in the field of art.
* Along with a number of celebrated artworks from the eminent artists and also recognized works from the new generation artists, the gallery has planned to organize ‘traveling shows’ in various cities of the country and abroad.
* The gallery has initiated the formal processes to organize an ‘Institute of Fine Arts’ with a perfect methodological system for a practical orientation of the fine art medium of communication. The systematized efforts would enable anybody to acquire a thorough knowledge about the entire scenario of art when the gallery and the institute would be complimentary to each other and would function in tandem to build an active and vibrant generation of future artists.